The EcoAqua line of refrigerator water filters offers you the same high quality of the LG brand filters at a lower cost.
The EFF-6005A filter reduces chlorine and other impurities to provide you with cleaner, better tasting drinking water.
All materials are NSF certificated.
Fits LG refrigerators with a short round filter.
Simple quarter turn cartridge, change is quick and easy.
Link to the LG LT500P page
Installing your new water filter:
1. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
2. Pull the filter straight down and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
3. Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
4. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
5. Reset your "change filter" light (if your fridge has one)
6. Run water from the dispenser for 3-4 litres (about 3 minutes) to clear the system.
Resetting your "change filter" light:
* Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds.